CAIL supports entrepreneurship by investing funds and providing value added capabilities in technology ventures having a software solution / platform –
- that targets enterprises – either as a Customer or as a Partner in the go-to-market strategy
- where there is a very compelling value proposition
- having extensive interfacing / API support to facilitate evolving the solution, expanding opportunities, being integral in various ecosystems, etc.
- and the company wants multiple options to engage with Clients and generate revenue
In conjunction with this, the venture realizes advantages by leveraging CAIL –
- Customers – many large organizations / Fortune 500 companies in Financial Services (Banks), Retail, Distribution, etc.
- knowledge of enterprise IT environments, system interfacing, information access, APIs, UX, etc.
- capabilities in Mobile and Business Innovation – to create new opportunities for Client and Venture products / services
- extensive experiences with startups, strategy, etc. – to improve decision making, scaling the business, reducing risk, monetizing value creation, etc.
If these capabilities would assist your venture move forward, you’re welcome to send an ” Executive Overview ” to CAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about what is needed to be a successful entrepreneur, let us know if there are any questions from the following information.
- CAIL Venture Investing Introduction
- CAIL Venture Investing Video
- CAIL / Ten Capital Network Venture Investing Podcast
- The Benefits of Collaborating with CAIL
- Early Stage Venture Investing Insights
- Venture Funding Insights – Video
- TIPS – To Improving Venture Success
- Venture Funding Application Terms
- Request for Company Information
- Angel News:
- Are You Investment Ready …
- Experienced Angel Investor Insights …
- Looking for Funding …
- Important Venture Leadership Character Qualities…
- Angel Investor Guidelines …
- Keys to Venture Success …
- Venture Funding Options …
- Angels and VCs find common ground …
- The Insiders Guide to Angel Investing …
- The Changing Venture Funding Landscape …
- Getting Past Founder Dilemma
- Building a Board of Directors
- Signs of Arrogance
- Exit Strategies Newsletter
- The Single Biggest Reason Why Startups Succeed
- What an Angel Looks for in an Entrepreneur