Enterprise Connectivity, Security & Modernization Solution ( integrated CAIL / Micro Focus Software ) to improve user productivity as well as system usability and manageability, while lowering costs and simplifying information services across the organization.
- Provide a single icon on the screen to access all Host based applications – consistently across platforms (ie: for heterogeneous environments with NonStop, Mainframe, Midrange, UNIX/Linux, DEC, Windows, Unisys systems) with 6530, 3270, 5250, VT, UTS, etc. communications
- Better integrate NonStop information services into enterprise IT infrastructure and part of a corporate standard for Host access + Increase opportunities for NonStop in the business
- Leverage the investment in all current systems for new business initiatives with the ability to produce results quickly, easily and economically – at no risk
- Encrypt all data-in-motion (sessions and file transfers)
For more details, please visit:
- www.cail.com/adapt – to improve Information Services with NonStop as well as with all systems in the enterprise (Mainframe, Midrange, etc.)
- www.cail.com/modern – examples of Customers modernizing information services with Client Centric Solutions, using API’s, etc.
- www.cail.com/modernvideo – video explaining modernizing systems with Client Solutions
- www.cail.com/security – insights on having more secure systems with CAIL
- www.cail.com/cabenefits – the benefits with an Enterprise Client Solution (Reflection)
- www.cail.com/specs – a list of features / specifications for each module in CAIL Suite (latest release)
To enable organizations to get more benefits from NonStop systems, the following ”NonStop In The Enterprise” information includes:
- Improving Business Outcomes with NonStop – insights on how NonStop better positions organizations for success and increases IT value to the business
- NonStop to Maximize Data Value
- Why is High System Availability Important?
- The Options to Improve Outcomes and Keep Users Happy
- Getting More Benefits From NonStop
- Expanding NonStop Opportunities – CAIL presentation on increasing NonStop appeal, profile and opportunities
- NonStop Cloud & Platform Summary – charts highlighting NonStop relevance in “Cloud initiatives” or in a “Platform strategy”
- Aligning Applications and Platforms – to improve outcomes by mapping application importance / business impact – with – the appropriate system / platform
- White Paper : www.cail.com/nitewp – article on increasing NonStop appeal in conjunction with a Corporate Standardization Strategy to achieve important business benefits
- Standardization : www.cail.com/nitep – the CAIL Standardization Presentation highlighting how NonStop can be integral in Enterprise IT infrastructure
- Enterprise Client Solution : www.cail.com/nite – the CAIL Presentation on modernizing information services with a Client Solution
- Single Pane of Glass : www.cail.com/spog – article explaining how information can be consolidated onto a screen to improve the User experience, decision making, etc.
- NonStop Standardization Solutions Chart – a summary of the products that enable NonStop to be included in Enterprise initiatives and support a Corporate Standardization Strategy
- What happens without NonStop – in an On-Line, Real-Time, All-The-Time World
- Expanding NonStop Opportunities – Update – article in the June issue of the NonStop Insider
White Paper – Standardizing Host Access