Innovation with CAIL is about :
CAIL – Executive Innovation Consulting – to fast track having the mindset, skills, and tools needed to meaningfully improve outcomes from innovation with :
1. New Competencies
To – become a more entrepreneurial organization , have better look ahead, determine where the $ are going to be, create and monetize value creation , elevate C-Suite and BOD digital capabilities , be more aware and open to new opportunities , leverage internal and external competencies for advantage , develop big Tech / VC / Portfolio thinking , evolve the business model , see beyond your business and industry , be more sophisticated in managing the changing nature of risk
2. Better ability to Support Enterprise Entrepreneurship and Engage with Startups
To improve at – effecting change , being opportunistic , defining metrics , funding / co-investing , strategic decision making , mentoring , nurturing , finding a way , creating value , pivoting / killing / scaling projects , etc.
…. by leveraging CAIL experiences over many years in venture investing , business and technology disruption , navigating through unknowns and change , dealing with paradigm shifts , etc.
3. Becoming a “ Learning Organization “
By being good at – asking questions , developing new concepts , adding intelligence to processes , seeing and connecting the dots , getting more value from current corporate assets , creating synergies with Partners , building ecosystems , growing digital capabilities , assessing opportunity and risk , etc.
…. by leveraging the CAIL extensive background in business, with technology, and innovation
To assess collaborating to meaningfully improve outcomes from innovation –
A. Do you expect to “ buy “ or “ build “ a solution “ ?
B. What’s the potential to expand LOB capabilities and/or extend current services / products ?
C. Are there M&A plans ?
D. Is there a preference for creating new services / products “ Inhouse “ or “ with a Partner “ ?
E. Where do you see opportunity ? – within your organization, in your industry, in an adjacent industry, in a new market
F. How would you assess your competencies to –
- Create new digital services having high appeal and value ?
- Identify a meaningful new opportunity ?
- Assess risk of – an incremental innovation initiative ? – doing / attempting disruptive innovation ?
– not meaningfully innovating ?
- Effectively collaborate with external parties ?
- Monetize value creation ?
- Getting market traction for a new service / product ?
- Be agile in pivoting / killing / scaling new initiatives ?