Designed for occupant safety and universal access, Microshare’s Universal Contact Tracing solution is based on wearables, closing the loopholes and privacy problems of smartphones.
- Traces contact anonymously between facility occupants through badges, wristbands and keyrings
- No Smartphones required – avoids vulnerability of smartphone approach where data can be disabled, batteries go dead or people simply not own them
- Provides implicit consent when wearable is distributed and accepted
- Operates on multi-year battery life Bluetooth beacons
- Runs on LoRaWAN gateways separate from proprietary networks, avoiding serious security problems associated with WiFi and other cellphone data technologies