Please describe your company’s characteristics in terms of the following :
- Marketing / Space : Clear problem? Clear pain? Barriers to entry? Competition?
- Execution Plan : Defensible IP? Solid revenue driver? Scalability
- Traction : Customer satisfaction? Sales Approach? Sales Cycle? Sales Pipeline?
- evenue Potential : Pricing Model? Pricing changes over time?
- Financial Performance : Current burn rate per month? $Revenue
- Management Team : Relevant experience? Track record? Complete team?
- Board & Advisors : Relevant experience
- ROI : Potential Risk and Opportunities?
- Investment Required Round? CAIL Allocation? Proposed Deal Structure?
- Funding & Valuation
- What is the aggregate dollar amount of capital invested into the Company to date?
|Class of equity
- Are previous investors participating in this round?
- Use of the funds raised in this round:
- Indicate the basis and associated data to support the company valuation (ie: market data, financial models, calculations).
- Describe similar companies that you used as benchmarks for the liquidity event that demonstrates their multiple of return or internal rate of return ( “IRR”) on their investment.
- In addition to a multiple (such as 2 times revenue or 5 times EBITDA or 10 times profit), show the dollar amount of the earnings and revenues for each of the benchmark companies at the time they were priced in the market. For acquisitions, the form of payment (description of the considerations; cash, stock, debt, etc.) paid by the buyer to the sellers in exchange for the target company must be detailed.
- If financial models (such as a discounted cash flow analysis) were used to value the Company in this funding round, all underlying revenue growth, profit margins, projected working capital needs, capital expenditures expectations, and the basis for discount rate used to present value future cash flow streams must be shown, with a meaningful explanation. An unfounded assertion pertaining to an input to the model will not be considered fulfillment of this requirement because the investors must receive a comprehensive rationale from presenters to make informed investment decisions.
- Exit Strategy :
- Resources Needed Beyond Capital :
(ie: Introductions to customers, distribution channels, product development, determine go-to-market strategy, expand Operation Team capabilities, Administration support, applying for R&D refunds, sales assistance, business vision, forming a Board of Directors, etc.)